Thursday, April 16, 2009

Creating an Indie, in Indy!

Clever!

I have been in Indianapolis for the past day or two for the Museums of the Web Conference 2009. It has been pretty fun for the most part, and I have had PLENTY of time to work on my screenplay in my downtime.

I am still very much in the research phase, but am making real progress on a loose outline for my script. I even have another idea that I have been toying around with just to put some variety in my schedule.

While I am trying to take advantage of this alone time, in all honesty, I am losing my mind!! But, I am very grateful for the progess I have made. And the conference is pretty cool, too.

1 comment:

  1. And... I have decided to NOT do an adapted screenplay. But, I will use inspiration from Andrew Sheffield to create a completely fictional character.

    ReplyDelete